Our products are made of high quality and fine metals & stone elements, hence we provide care information to maintain your TGT product.
Maintenance recommendations are also available with each of your products.
- Keep Jewelry away from direct heat, water, perfumes, deodorants and other strong chemicals.
- Wipe Jewelry gently with chamois cloth or with a soft cloth after removing the jewelry would add to its life.
- Preserve your Jewelry in the original box or in a soft cloth pouch.
Disclaimer: Each piece is crafted intricately. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Some TGT accessories may contain semi-precious stones, artificial pearls, and Swarovski crystals that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at email us at email@example.com on how to take care of your TGT accessory.
In the event of needing your TGT item repaired, please do contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will repair any jewellery purchased through www.theglocaltrunk.com.Items purchased through other retailers or linked online markets must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repair required; less than 3 months after purchase is free.
- More than 3 months is subject to repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of repair as well as the material availability.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All TGT products are crafted with love and require a high level of skill & material procurement, not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that THE GLOCAL TRUNK handles repairs exclusively in house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts for third party handling.